It is Freecouponcodes’s policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. This page describes the data that ought to be present in these notices. It is designed to make submitting notices of alleged infringement to Freecouponcodes as straightforward as possible while reducing the number of notices that we receive that are fraudulent or difficult to understand or verify. The form of notice specified below is consistent with the form suggested by the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act but we will respond to notices of this form from other jurisdictions as well.
Notice to Owners of Copyrighted Works.
Content owners must understand that by having a listing removed from Freecouponcodes.net they will not be removing the actual source content from the third party site. Content owners must reach to the video hosting site to request removal. If you own the copyright or have the authority to take action on behalf of the owner or any perquisite under the copyright, and thinks that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to Freecouponcodes by providing Freecouponcodes’s designated copyright agent listed below with the following information:
1. Have an electronic or physical signature of the copyrighted work owner (or authorized person)
2. Include a description of the copyrighted work, including the URL where this infringing content is available or a copy of it. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a file infringes your copyrights.
3. Your address, telephone number, and email address;
4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law.
5. A statement made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.